Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving 

What Are You Thankful For?

1. I am thankful that I have family that love me
2. I am thanful to have a God that loves me and knows my every move.
3. I a thankful to have friends to lean on when the going gets tough
4.I am thanful that God has blessed me enough abilities to graduate high school, and go to college.
5. I am thanful God has given me a wonderful college to attend, with many amazing people to help me.
6. I am thanful that God has not made me rich, but provides for me with the things I need.
7. I'm thanful that I now no matter what I always have some one I can turn to.
8. I'm thanful God has provided us with breaks
9. I'm thanful to live in a country where I can worship, without fear of dying
10. I am thankful to be alive, and to live my life for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment