Monday, November 22, 2010

Believers Cornerr

Believers Cornerr

Hello and Welcome ;
                
I have decided to follow a few others and start blogging. Its not that I am a follower but rather a leader and I think that there are some awesome possibilities through blogging. I've decided to start the blog off by introducing myself. 

My name is Ryan Davis and I am a freshmen at Trine University. I am majoring in Elementary Education. I grew up in the small community of Winchester. My parents separated when I was a freshmen in high school and life has never been the same since. I've been in an up hill battle with God trying to figure him out, trying to do his will, and trying to just be a better person. The biggest question weighing on my heart is: Am I trying to a better person to be self-pleasing and to have some self empowerment or am I really living my life for God. The Bible says that we are not to boast about the things we do but rather do them in darkness for the Lord will see this and bless you. 

I want to use this blog as a tool to reach out to others who may be experiencing the same things I am. To those that are lost in this world and feel like no one is there to care for you. I care. We were never promised that God was going to make our life easy or that we would be able to sail through life. There are going to be challenges and the only way we can overcome this is to look at ourselves and examine where we are with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment